This is that necklet/necklace that C got for me from Phuket. Her, her sisters and their mother all went on a nice trip there for a few weeks. When she bought this, she was told that the beads were hand made out of coconuts...I dunno, they feel pretty plasticy to me!
The knitted nativity that we've got. The mother of a different family friend knitted these up for us! When we first got them, I couldn't appriciate or understnad why it took like, 6 months for her to get them all done. Now I understand! They're very well made!
My favourites, the purly sheep and their sheppardy buddies :P The sheppards (and the rest of the people) are about 20cms tall? I'm not sure, I haven't measured, this is just a guesstimate.
OH. Now, I think I would like to knit these. They're not the ones that we've got, but they're probably just as good, and something that I can knit. And the patterns free. And it's all so cute!
If you really like the ones that I've got, let me know and I'll take some pictures so you can try to reverse engineer them. I think the woman who knitted them passed away a few years ago..Not sure. I know that he doesn't not speak to his mother anymore, anyways, so I wouldn't be able to get him to get the patterns.
Hum. My computer screen is now dying. Gawd, I'm sick of having crap. I'm risking sounding spoilt and brattish, but I think if I'm gonna have something that I'm gonna use as often as I use this computer, then it should be good. I mean, B's son has two computers in his room, while I have one shit one. The screen. MY god. It's just...It looks like a little kid has come and just smeared their dirty fingers across a piece of paper. And drawn with a pink highlighter down the left hand side, then put it in a puddle or something so the pink spreads.
So, I (*again*) may or may not be back soon, you never know. The moniter has gone back to normal again..But it's still..Wrong. It was old when we bought it four years ago third-hand. :'( ! My life is on the internet?!?! I wont be able to cope,. I'll have to leave my room and socialize with real people.
I went to the movies today. With Chantal and Talia and Talia's friend Chloe from Perth. They're an odd couple, would never have picked her to be friendly with Chloe..Talia's just too..Alternative? And Chloe, she's really cool, but she's more into...She's a cool teeny-bopper, if you get me?
Saw "Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events"...I want to call my firstborn Lemony Snicket. I'll go marry some guy with the right last name. Well, no, not really, and imagine having to grow up with that name?! It's not even the guys real name, it's apparently his name spelt backwards or something? But it was amusing.
1) For the Mother- Either a Sheryl Crow CD, A good Cook-Book or something else nice I see. Still haven't managed to find anything for her. I will, though.
2) For Brother M- No idea. He neds some clothes. MAybe some shorts?Got him two pairs of nice cottony boxer shorts for $7.99!
3) For Brother J- In all seriousness, I'm going to get him a few pairs of socks. Maybe a real cook-book for him too. Or a good fictional read..Suggestions? He's nearly 12. I got him two pairs of really good socks, which added up to $7.89 or something.
4) For Brother H- I've seen some stuff. Like the Skaties belt & Wallet set in that cheapo-shop..I don't remember the name though. Got him just a wallet. That was maybe $8.99?
5) For B- What do you get for your mothers nearly 44 year old partner? He doesn't have time to read a book, we've got hundreds of movies, he's got all the music he'll ever need, and I don't know what size he is in clothes.
6) For the Father-Is there any point? That means that I would have to get something for Coleen. I don't not like her, but, she's not living with me or caring for me and not really important to my life. Plus, I'd have to ship it. And Dad rarely calls on X-mas anyways. He did a few years
Cheap, no? Three gifts for siblings who don't love me and would never buy me anything (nah, Brother H would, he's the youngest and as yet untarnished by the world...I'm sure they would if they had the cash.) for under $30. I'm happy. Still have to get something for the mother, though. Hum. And B. Mother doesn't even know what to get for him..
This blog has become more of a notebook than a "diray" to me...Funny that....The screens just remangled, so I'll be off, byebye!
[Shi Listens to: Hard Act To Follow - Grinspoon (03:26)]