Well. I started knitting these socks last night. Twice. I wasn't worried about gauge, because my feet are tiny, I fit kids sizes. The last pair before this pair of shoes I bought, they were kids shoes, size 5. WRONG, I tell you! Anyways..Seems I was just a little too carefree. I'll just need to get some "bigger" yarn. And a better pair of cirics, this pair..it like, grates the yarn as I try to move it round! Great pattern though. I've never actually completed a pair of socks before. I hope to finish these, though. I think I'll get some good yarn and make them for Talia. She wanted me to knit her a pair of socks. I think everyone should read this. Not only is the whole blog great, this particular enrty is just...Hehe, I know it's no laughing matter, but it's just really well written. Like, the whole thing. Very interesting. Hum. I think that's about it. I'm sorry, Max. I have nothing to write about. Other than how sad I am about how Talia is going to te "Nerd School" next year! I'll miss her. Quite alot. I mean, I'll still hang round with her, maybe it'll make me get out more and stop spending so much time in my room on my computer. But ... It's not the same? I have a Christmas gift list that needs to have somethign done about it. So maybe I'll go shopping like a real teeny-bopper with Talia and Chantal for X-mas gifts.
1) For the Mother- Either a Sheryl Crow CD, A good Cook-Book or something else nice I see.
2) For Brother M- No idea. He neds some clothes. MAybe some shorts?
3) For Brother J- In all seriousness, I'm going to get him a few pairs of socks. Maybe a real cook-book for him too. Or a good fictional read..Suggestions? He's nearly 12.
4) For Brother H- I've seen some stuff. Like the Skaties belt & Wallet set in that cheapo-shop..I don't remember the name though.
5) For B- What do you get for your mothers nearly 44 year old partner? He doesn't have time to read a book, we've got hundreds of movies, he's got all the music he'll ever need, and I don't know what size he is in clothes.
6) For the Father-Is there any point? That means that I would have to get something for Coleen. I don't not like her, but, she's not living with me or caring for me and not really important to my life. Plus, I'd have to ship it. And Dad rarely calls on X-mas anyways. He did a few years
My friends and I tend not to bother with x-mas presents for each other, it's just a silly formailty all the silly little teeny-boppers feel the need to partake in. Max, you are not deserving of a gift. Did I tell you Mother went skitz at me over this blog? I told you how she was a little worried. Well, after I spoted that, she came back in and was all..I dunno, she just got all "I want you to get rid of it! I don't mind if you have knitting stuff up there, but get rid of the rest of it!". "No, Mum, there's nothing bad on there! There's nothing that people can use to find out anything about me, other than what I tell them!" (Or somethign to that effect) "Let me read it then!" "No way!" *gasp of Horror* "There's private stuff on there!" *thinking now, 'DAMN! SHE CAUGHT ME OUT!!'* "EXACTLY, Monique!" But the reason I don't want her reading it is coz it's mine, not hers. Because everything on here is too current. Because they're my personal feelings, and I don't let anyone that I have to see face-to-face on a daily basis read it. Cept Max. But he cheated and found the blog himself using his Super Slueth abilities.